Details about Southampton Chemistry Postgraduate International Scholarship 2023
Southampton Chemistry Postgraduate International Scholarship 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Chemistry.
The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Southampton and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £3,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except Australia.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: University of Southampton
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £3,000
- Host Country: United Kingdom
A scholarship is available to international students studying an eligible postgraduate master’s in chemistry.
Eligibility for the Southampton Chemistry Postgraduate International Scholarship:
- Applicants must be international students and have a conditional or unconditional offer to study an eligible course.
- Candidates should be paying their fees themselves and achieve a 1st or equivalent qualification in their undergraduate studies.
- MSc Advanced Chemical Engineering 8288 (1 year)
- MSc Chemistry by Research 5004 (1 year)
- MSc Chemistry 6148 (1 year)
- MA Digital Chemistry 8922 (1 year)
- MSc Electrochemistry and Battery Technologies 8202 (1 year)
- MSc Magnetic Resonance 8301 (1 year)
Value of the Scholarship:
Successful applicants of the Southampton Chemistry Postgraduate International Scholarship will receive £3,000 from the university.