Details about Special Talent Scholarship at Canadian University Dubai 2023
Special Talent Scholarship at Canadian University Dubai 2023 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of All courses offered by the university.
The deadline for the sending your application is 07 Jul 2023. This scholarship is provided by Canadian University Dubai (CUD) and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, up to 40% fees waiver . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Bachelors, Masters
- Provided by: Canadian University Dubai (CUD)
- Deadline: 07 Jul 2023
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, up to 40% fees waiver
- Host Country: United Arab Emirates (Dubai)
ARC Centre of Excellence for Plant Energy Biology Warwick Hillier Honours Scholarships 2023
Oxford-Radcliffe Graduate Scholarships 2023
Cape Breton University Entrance Scholarships in Canada 2024
Need-based financial aid at the Harvard University 2023
Baden-Württemberg Ministry of Science, Research and Art: Mathilde Planck Lectureship Program (MPL) 2023
This scholarship is meant for elite and talented individuals from any field who have competed and achieved success at a city level or beyond. Special Talent Scholarships are awarded based on the applicant’s achievement level and academic performance.
Eligibility for the Special Talent Scholarship:
- Applicants from all nationalities are eligible.
- Applicants need to be enrolled in a minimum of 12 credit hours.
- Students must maintain CGPA as per the information below and provided the student registers for at least 12 credits per semester.
- Candidates must demonstrate excellent academic merit.
- Special Talent Scholarships are valid for one semester only.
- Students can reapply each semester to continue their scholarship.
- Special Talent Scholarships do not apply for summer semesters.
Value of the Scholarship:
A tuition waiver of up to 40% can be applied accordingly.