Details about Texas A&M University School of Dentistry Scholarships 2023
Texas A&M University School of Dentistry Scholarships 2023 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Dentistry.
The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Texas A&M University (TAMU) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to $5,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Bachelors, Masters
- Provided by: Texas A&M University (TAMU)
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to $5,000
- Host Country: United States
Texas A&M University is offering scholarships to students who enrolled in their School of Dentistry.
Eligibility for the Texas A&M University School of Dentistry Scholarships:
- Applicants must be full-time students pursuing a degree from the Texas A&M School of Dentistry to avail of this scholarship.
- Candidates should demonstrate professionalism, teamwork skills, clinical excellence and leadership.
- Academic achievement.
- Clinical proficiency.
- Community service.
- Financial need.
- Teamwork and leadership skills.
How to apply?
No separate application is required. Students who enrolled in the School of Dentistry are automatically considered for the scholarships.