Details about The Business School’s International Masters Award at Sussex Business School 2023
The Business School’s International Masters Award at Sussex Business School 2023 is offered for MBA degree in the field of MBA courses offered by the university.
The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Sep 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of Sussex and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, £2,000 fees waiver . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except the UK.
- Degree: MBA
- Provided by: University of Sussex
- Deadline: 30 Sep 2023
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, £2,000 fees waiver
- Host Country: United Kingdom
ARC Centre of Excellence for Plant Energy Biology Warwick Hillier Honours Scholarships 2023
Oxford-Radcliffe Graduate Scholarships 2023
Cape Breton University Entrance Scholarships in Canada 2024
Need-based financial aid at the Harvard University 2023
Baden-Württemberg Ministry of Science, Research and Art: Mathilde Planck Lectureship Program (MPL) 2023
From the University:
We are pleased to announce that all international applicants who study a full-time MBA course at the University of Sussex Business School start in September 2023 or January 2024.
Eligibility for The Business School’s International Masters Award:
- Applicants must be full-time students who are enrolled in eligible MBA courses in the university to avail of this scholarship.
- Candidates should be considered overseas for the purpose of the fees.
- Students can combine this award with the University of Sussex scholarships.
How to apply?
This award is automatically awarded to all international applicants who study a full-time MBA course at the Business School starting in September 2023 and January 2024.