Details about The Frank and Marion Spence Scholarship 2023
The Frank and Marion Spence Scholarship 2023 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Paediatric Cardiology or Cancer.
The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by The University of Sydney and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, course fees + stipend + other benefits . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except Australia.
- Degree: Masters, PhD
- Provided by: The University of Sydney
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, course fees + stipend + other benefits
- Host Country: Australia
This Scholarship has been established to provide financial assistance to an outstanding Master’s by Research or PhD scholar to conduct research in the area of pediatrics cardiology or cancer within the Faculty of Medicine and Health, University of Sydney. This Scholarship was established in 2017 from a donation from Marion Anne Isobel Hamilton McMahon Spence.
Eligibility for The Frank and Marion Spence Scholarship:
- This Scholarship is offered subject to applicants having an unconditional offer of admission or being currently enrolled full-time in a Master’s of Research or a PhD within the Faculty of Medicine and Health at the University of Sydney.
- Applicants enrolled part-time may be considered for this Scholarship if approved by the Associate Dean (Research Education), Faculty of Medicine and Health.
- Applicants must undertake research in the field of pediatrics cardiology or cancer.
- The successful applicant will be awarded the Scholarship on the basis of the applicant’s application for the Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarship.
- Preference will be given to applicants studying for a Ph.D.
- The successful applicant will be awarded the Scholarship on the nomination of the Associate Dean (Research Education), Faculty of Medicine and Health and the Faculty of Medicine and Health Higher Degree by the Research Scholarship Committee.