Details about Thomas Ewing Scholarship 2023
Thomas Ewing Scholarship 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Infrastructure Engineering.
The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Jul 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of Melbourne and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to $2,200 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: University of Melbourne
- Deadline: 31 Jul 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to $2,200
- Host Country: Australia
About the scholarship:
Donated by the late Thomas Ewing, a Victorian civil engineer and surveyor, this scholarship supports graduate research students in the Department of Infrastructure Engineering. In particular, this award seeks to benefit students working on projects without grant or industry funding.
Eligibility for the Thomas Ewing Scholarship:
- Applicants must be enrolled in a research higher degree in the Department of Infrastructure Engineering within the Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology.
- Candidates should have submitted an online application consisting of a personal statement describing their research topic and how the funding will benefit their research.
- Strength of the research, assessed via the personal statement and supporting documents (academic transcripts and CV including a list of any papers published).
- How this funding will benefit experimental aspects of the research, assessed via the personal statement.
- Supervisor verification as to whether the student is working on a funded project (strong preference is given to students working on projects without grant or industry funding).