Details about University of Twente Scholarship (UTS) 2023
University of Twente Scholarship (UTS) 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Mathematics & Engineering.
The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Twente and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to €22,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to non-EU/EEA nationals.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: University of Twente
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to €22,000
- Host Country: Netherlands
The University Twente Scholarship (UTS) is for excellent students from non-EU/EEA countries, applying for a graduate program (MSc) at the University of Twente.
Eligibility for the University Twente Scholarship (UTS):
- Application for a UT scholarship is a procedure separate from the application for course entry at the University of Twente. Regardless of funding, you will need to gain an admission letter first.
- Candidates should have been (provisionally) admitted to one of the qualifying UT Master programs starting in the academic year 2023/2024 (September).
- Candidates must have a student number and have not graduated from a UT (under)graduate program.
- Students should comply with the conditions for obtaining an entry visa in the Netherlands (if applicable).
Value of the Scholarship:
€ 3,000 – € 22,000 for one year (approximately 50 scholarships available). If you have applied for a two-year program, read the information about two-year study programs.