Details about University of Waikato Taught Postgraduate Scholarship 2023
University of Waikato Taught Postgraduate Scholarship 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of All courses offered by the university.
This scholarship is provided by University of Waikato and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to NZ$3,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: University of Waikato
- Deadline: 31 Oct 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to NZ$3,000
- Host Country: New Zealand
The University of Waikato Taught Postgraduate Scholarship was established in 2012 to support students studying taught papers at the postgraduate level at the University of Waikato. Preference may be given to students on a pathway to research qualifications at the University of Waikato. The number of Scholarships offered each year is based on the total pool of funding available. Awards will be determined on academic merit and the strategic objectives of the University.
Eligibility for the University Of Waikato Taught Postgraduate Scholarship:
- Applicants should be enrolling in 500-level taught papers or enrolling in 400-level taught papers.
- Candidates should have a minimum GPA of A-.
- The past recipients can apply for the next Taught Postgraduate Scholarships if they meet the eligibility criteria.
- Applicants can be citizens and residents of New Zealand or International applicants.
- Candidates should apply for a maximum of 60 points for each scholarship round.
- Those who are applying for a Master of Business and Management (MBM) or Master of Professional Management (MPM) should apply for a maximum of 60 points.
Value of the Scholarship:
Successful applicants of the University Of Waikato Taught Postgraduate Scholarship will receive an amount of up to NZ$3,000.