Details about UTS College to UTS Pathways Scholarship 2023
UTS College to UTS Pathways Scholarship 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of All courses offered by the university.
The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Jun 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of Technology Sydney (UTS) and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, 50% fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except Australia & New Zealand.
- Degree: Bachelors
- Provided by: University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
- Deadline: 30 Jun 2023
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, 50% fees
- Host Country: Australia
This Scholarship was established by UTS to support the UTS College Pathway Program and support international students to succeed as they articulate their UTS undergraduate degrees. The scholarship is to be offered to international students who exhibit the University’s core values and can demonstrate commitment to excellence, innovation, entrepreneurship and social justice.
Eligibility for the UTS College to UTS Pathways Scholarship:
- Applicants must be international students (not Australian citizens, New Zealand citizens or permanent residents of Australia).
- Candidates should have completed a UTS College Diploma in Sydney, and have an overall GPA of 6.0 or above in their Diploma.
- Students must meet the UTS admission criteria for the selected UTS undergraduate degree course.
- Candidates should be commencing studies in a UTS undergraduate degree that directly articulates from their UTS College Diploma course, in the next available intake after completion of the candidate’s Diploma.
- All candidates must apply using the UTS online Scholarships Application form to be eligible.
- Motivation to succeed in your chosen UTS degree program, as demonstrated by the Scholarship application.
- Commitment to utilize your UTS degree to help your community, as demonstrated by the Scholarship application.
- Personal experience and achievement, including but not limited to examples of community service, innovation or entrepreneurship, as demonstrated in the Scholarship application.
- Academic merit based on UTS College Diploma results may also be considered.