Details about Water Advanced Research & Innovation Fellowship
Water Advanced Research & Innovation Fellowship is offered for Masters degree in the field of Water and Hydro related subjects.
This scholarship is provided by Indo-US Science and Technology Forum (IUSSTF) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Varies . This scholarship is open for: Open to all Nationals.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: Indo-US Science and Technology Forum (IUSSTF)
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Varies
- Host Country: United States
- Provide an opportunity for to best and brightest Indian students and scientists to gain exposure and access to world-class research facilities at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln;
- Daugherty Water for Food Global Institute, Purdue University, Texas Tech University, and the University of Idaho;
- Promote research and capacity building in the area of water; Encourage and motivate outstanding students to take up research as a career path;
- Pave way for the next generation of scientists and technologists from India to interact with American peers, thus helping to build long-term R&D linkages and collaborations.
For Student Internships:
Indian citizens currently pursuing a Ph.D. in Water Science and Engineering at a recognized institution of higher education and learning in India;
Age: Upto 32 years as of 31 December 2019
Indian citizens have Ph.D. in Water Science and Engineering. Applicants must be able of doing independent research work and have published in internationally recognized academic journals. Open to applicants working in the fields of Water resources, water chemistry, and environmental engineering. Employment: The applicant should be holding a regular position at any publicly funded R&D Lab/ S&T Institution / recognized University/College in India.