Details about Advancement Scholarship at Southern Cross University 2023
Advancement Scholarship at Southern Cross University 2023 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of All subjects offered by the university.
The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Southern Cross University and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, up to $8,000 fees reduction . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except Australia & New Zealand.
- Degree: Bachelors, Masters
- Provided by: Southern Cross University
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, up to $8,000 fees reduction
- Host Country: Australia
Supports an international student currently studying at Southern Cross University or another Australian university wanting to progress from an undergraduate to a postgraduate qualification or from two consecutive sessions of study abroad to a full degree at Southern Cross University.
Eligibility for the Advancement Scholarship:
- Applicants must apply to study full-time (8 units per year), full undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree at either the Gold Coast, Lismore, or Coffs Harbour campus.
- Candidates should be completed either:
- An undergraduate or postgraduate degree at Southern Cross University.
- Two sessions of Study Abroad at Southern Cross University.
- Undergraduate entry: A qualification equivalent to Australian Year 12 and the required entry grade for the program for which they have applied; and English language are comparable to Academic IELTS 6.0 overall with no band less than 5.5.
- Postgraduate entry: A qualification equivalent to an Australian Bachelor’s degree; and English language comparable to Academic IELTS 6.5.
- Citizens or permanent residents of Australia or New Zealand are not eligible to apply.
Value of the Scholarship:
$8,000 maximum fee reduction for your first scholarship year.