Details about Dr David Perel Medical Scholarship 2023
Dr David Perel Medical Scholarship 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Medicine.
The deadline for the sending your application is 06 Aug 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of Queensland (UQ) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $9,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals .
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: University of Queensland (UQ)
- Deadline: 06 Aug 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $9,000
- Host Country: Australia
About the Scholarship:
Established in 2019 by Dr (Ivan) David Perel who received his medical degree from The University of Queensland, as did his three children. He and his late wife Margaret, have given philanthropically through UQ since 2001. Trained in both hematology and pathology, Dr Perel shared his skills and appreciation of medical history with UQ’s Faculty of Medicine through his extensive volunteer work with the Marks-Hirschfeld Museum of Medical History. Through this scholarship, Dr Perel aims to help students accomplish their goals of becoming medical practitioners by minimizing the hardships some face due to the costs of their medical education.
- Applicants must be enrolled in year one of the Doctor of Medicine.
- Candidates should be able to demonstrate financial hardship.
- Students must not hold another scholarship the Dean considers similar.
- Demonstrated financial need
- Academic achievement in courses undertaken to date in the Doctor of Medicine
- Strength of your personal statement demonstrating how the scholarship will assist the completion of the Doctor of Medicine
- Any other matter the selection committee considers relevant to your future success in your study.