Details about AIMS@JCU Scholarships at James Cook University 2023
AIMS@JCU Scholarships at James Cook University 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of All research fields offered by the university.
The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Sep 2023. This scholarship is provided by James Cook University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $29,863 per annum + living allowance . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: James Cook University
- Deadline: 30 Sep 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $29,863 per annum + living allowance
- Host Country: Australia
- ARC Centre of Excellence for Plant Energy Biology Warwick Hillier Honours Scholarships 2023
- Oxford-Radcliffe Graduate Scholarships 2023
- Cape Breton University Entrance Scholarships in Canada 2024
- Need-based financial aid at the Harvard University 2023
- Baden-Württemberg Ministry of Science, Research and Art: Mathilde Planck Lectureship Program (MPL) 2023
AIMS@JCU Scholarships are provided by James Cook University to students who have enrolled themselves for a postgraduate course at the university.
Eligibility for the AIMS@JCU Scholarships:
- Applicants must have an offer letter for a postgraduate research program at James Cook University to avail of this scholarship.
- Students applying for AIMS@JCU Scholarships can be both domestic and international Students.
- Candidates must surpass the admission requirements set by the university.
Value of the Scholarship:
All successful applicants will receive $29,863 per annum for up to 3.5 years along with $5,000 for living expenses from James Cook University.