Details about UTS Onshore Postgraduate International Scholarship 2023
UTS Onshore Postgraduate International Scholarship 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of All subjects offered by the university.
The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Technology Sydney (UTS) and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, 25% fees waiver . This scholarship is open for: Open to South Asia, South-East Asia and Africa nationals.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, 25% fees waiver
- Host Country: Australia
- ARC Centre of Excellence for Plant Energy Biology Warwick Hillier Honours Scholarships 2023
- Oxford-Radcliffe Graduate Scholarships 2023
- Cape Breton University Entrance Scholarships in Canada 2024
- Need-based financial aid at the Harvard University 2023
- Baden-Württemberg Ministry of Science, Research and Art: Mathilde Planck Lectureship Program (MPL) 2023
The purpose of the UTS Onshore Postgraduate International Scholarship is to attract commencing international students already in Australia to enroll in a postgraduate coursework program at UTS.
Eligibility for the UTS Onshore Postgraduate International Scholarship:
- Applicants must remain international students (not Australian citizens, New Zealand citizens, or permanent residents of Australia) and must be a citizen from a country in South Asia, South East Asia or an African region.
- Candidates must have completed a recognized Australian tertiary qualification at a Bachelor’s degree level or higher.
- Students should meet all admission criteria for the selected Master’s by coursework program and must be commencing studies at UTS full-time and on campus.
Value of the scholarship:
All Successful Applicants of the UTS Onshore Postgraduate International Scholarship will receive a 25% tuition fee waiver from the University.