Details about Alison Burrell Bequest Scholarship
Alison Burrell Bequest Scholarship is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Music related subjects.
This scholarship is provided by The University of Sydney and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, varies . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationlas.
- Degree: Bachelors, Masters
- Provided by: The University of Sydney
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, varies
- Host Country: Australia
Established in 2020, the purpose of this scholarship is to support students pursuing a composition degree at the Sydney Conservatorium of Music. The scholarship was created by Alison Burrell’s legacy. A scholarship program at the Sydney Conservatorium of Music that assists students pursuing composition studies.
Eligibility for Alison Burrell Bequest Scholarship:
- The Sydney Conservatorium of Music at the University of Sydney must provide the candidate an unconditional offer of admission or require them to be enrolled full-time in an undergraduate or graduate program there.
- Applicants must be studying to become a composer.
Value of the Scholarship:
- The Sydney Conservatorium of Music’s Dean will decide the scholarship’s worth and length, which will be detailed in the offer letter sent to the chosen winner or recipients.
- The yearly payment for a coursework student will be issued in two equal installments following the semester census date.
- The Scholarship amount will be given as a weekly stipend to a postgraduate research student.
- The Scholarship may not be postponed.
- With the Dean’s written consent, the Scholarship may be transferred to the same faculty.
- The Scholarship shall be awarded in accordance with financial availability.
- No additional payment is required.