Details about International Student Award at UNSW
International Student Award at UNSW is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of All subjects offered by the university.
This scholarship is provided by University of New South Wales (UNSW) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 15% of the tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to selected nationals.
- Degree: Bachelors, Masters
- Provided by: University of New South Wales (UNSW)
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 15% of the tuition fees
- Host Country: Australia
With the launch of the Foreign Student Award, UNSW recognizes the influence and contribution of foreign students.
For each year of your program, receive 15% off your tuition. Students from qualifying nations who begin their studies in 2023 or 2024 are eligible for the Award. Additionally, the Award can be combined with other UNSW scholarships.
Eligibility for International Student Award:
- An Applicant must be an international student
- Should be a citizen of one of the eligible nations, and beginning full-time study as a new student on campus in a UNSW Diploma, UNSW Undergraduate, or UNSW Postgraduate coursework program (apart from AGSM, UNSW Online, UNSW Canberra, UNSW Foundation Programs, UNSW Online Transition Program, any program taught in the Hexamester calendar, or Study Abroad students);
- Candidate must be enrolled in a UNSW undergraduate or graduate program after applying and receiving an offer of admission*; and
- Applicant must not be enrolled in classes at UNSW (exceptions granted to individuals who have finished their undergraduate studies there and are starting a graduate program).