Details about Amsterdam Merit Scholarship (AMS) 2024
Amsterdam Merit Scholarship (AMS) 2024 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Business and Economics.
This scholarship is provided by University of Amsterdam and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Tuition fees + EUR 5,000 stipend . This scholarship is open for: Open to non-EU nationals.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: University of Amsterdam
- Deadline: 15 Jan 2024
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Tuition fees + EUR 5,000 stipend
- Host Country: Netherlands
A restricted number of scholarships are offered by the University of Amsterdam to exceptionally gifted non-EU applicants for master’s programs. Our goal with the scholarships is to help deserving students with their coursework and projects. Our goal is to draw the most intelligent students from around the globe to our global classrooms. International students are eligible to apply for the Amsterdam Merit Scholarship.
Eligibility for Amsterdam Merit Scholarship (AMS):
- The student must only be a non-EU national.
- The candidate ought to have achieved exceptional academic standing in the highest percentile.
- There should be no Dutch study grant or loan (“Studiefinanciering”) available to the candidate.
- A full coverage scholarship for the same length of study as the AMS scholarship should not be awarded to the applicant.
- Before January 15th, the student was expected to have sent in a completed application to one of the MSc programs in business or economics.
- be able to adhere to the Dutch Immigration Service’s (IND) guidelines regarding Dutch visa requirements.
- Before January 15th, the candidate must submit a complete application, along with the materials listed under Selection Criteria and Application Process.