Details about Hull Marshall Scholarships 2024
Hull Marshall Scholarships 2024 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Subjects offered by the University.
This scholarship is provided by University of Hull and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Tuition Fees, maintenance and travel costs . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: University of Hull
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Tuition Fees, maintenance and travel costs
- Host Country: United Kingdom
Marshall Scholars embody the UK and USA’s special relationship, and are chosen for their academic ability, leadership and ambassadorial potential.
Marshall Scholarships are mainly funded by the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office and are overseen by the Marshall Aid Commemoration Commission. Through the University of Hull and Marshall Aid Commemoration Commission’s agreement there is one award available for Marshall Scholars planning to study a graduate degree programme. This award covers tuition fees, maintenance and travel costs.
To be eligible for a 2023 Marshall Scholarship, candidates must:
- Be citizens of the United States of America (at the time they apply for a scholarship);
- (By the time they take up their scholarship i.e. September 2023) hold their first undergraduate degree from an accredited four-year college or university in the United States;
- Have obtained a grade point average of not less than 3.7 on their undergraduate degree at the time of application. We do not accept rounded GPA’s.
- Have graduated from their first undergraduate college or university after April 2020.
- Not have studied for, or hold a degree or degree-equivalent qualification from a British University or GCSE or A Levels taken at school in the UK.