Details about Asian Development Bank (ADB) – Japan Scholarship Program (JSP) 2023
Asian Development Bank (ADB) – Japan Scholarship Program (JSP) 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Science & Engineering, Law & Public Policy, Development Studies, Economics, Business & Management.
The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Asian Development Bank (ADB) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, tuition fees + stipend + other benefits . This scholarship is open for: Open to developing member countries.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: Asian Development Bank (ADB)
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, tuition fees + stipend + other benefits
- Host Country: Hong Kong, China, India, Japan, New Zealand, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, USA
The ADB-Japan Scholarship Program (JSP) offers about 135 graduate scholarships a year for studies in economics, business and management, science and technology, and other development-related fields.
Eligibility for the Asian Development Bank (ADB) – Japan Scholarship Program (JSP):
- Applicant must be a national of an ADB borrowing member country and Japanese ODA scholarship-eligible country and should not hold dual citizenship of any developed country.
- Candidate must have gained admission to an approved master’s course at a Designated Institution.
- Students must hold a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent with superior academic record.
- Applicants should have at least two (2) years of full-time professional working experience (acquired after a university degree) at the time of application. The candidate must have proficiency in oral and written English communication skills to be able to pursue studies.
- Candidates should not be more than 35 years old at the time of application unless waived in exceptional cases with the expressed endorsement of the Government of Japan.
- Applicants must be in good health and agree to return and work in his/her home country for at least two (2) years after completion of studies under the Program in order to contribute to its development.
Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Cook Islands, People’s Republic of China, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Fiji, Hong Kong, China, Kazakhstan, Kiribati, the Republic of Korea, Kyrgyz Republic, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Malaysia, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nauru, Nepal, Pakistan, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Samoa, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Taipei, China, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Tonga, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vietnam.
- Full tuition fees
- A monthly subsistence and housing allowance
- An allowance for books and instructional materials
- Medical insurance
- Travel expenses