Details about Griffith University International Postgraduate Research Scholarship 2023
Griffith University International Postgraduate Research Scholarship 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of All research fields offered by the university.
The deadline for the sending your application is 05 Sep 2023. This scholarship is provided by Griffith University and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, tuition fees + stipend + other allowances . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except Australia & New Zealand.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: Griffith University
- Deadline: 05 Sep 2023
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, tuition fees + stipend + other allowances
- Host Country: Australia
Each year, Griffith University makes available several tuition fees offset scholarships to international candidates of exceptional research potential to undertake a higher degree research (HDR) program. This scholarship scheme is known as the Griffith University International Postgraduate Research Scholarship (GUIPRS). The fee offset provided through the award of a GUIPRS will remove the liability of the HDR candidate to pay program tuition fees for the tenure of the award.
Eligibility for the Griffith University International Postgraduate Research Scholarship:
- Applicants must not be domestic students, as defined as being a student who is an Australian citizens or an Australian permanent resident or holder of an Australian Permanent Humanitarian visa or a New Zealand citizen.
- Candidates should be commencing or enrolled in an HDR program (for which GUIPRS support is available) at Griffith University.
- A GUIPRS will not be awarded to a candidate who is in receipt of an equivalent award or scholarship from the Commonwealth Government designed to offset HDR program tuition fees.
Awardees are ranked and selected based on academic merit, research potential and the quality of the research training environment in which the research project will be undertaken, taking into account the University’s strategic priorities. The selection process and criteria are as set out in Sections 5 and 6 of the Higher Degree Research Scholarship Policy.
- Fee Offset: The fee offset provided by the GUIPRS removes the liability of the awardee to pay program tuition fees for the tenure of the award.
- The cost of a standard Overseas Student Health Cover policy covers the candidate and dependents (if any) for up to 42 months.
- The Student Services and Amenities Fee for which the scholarship recipient would otherwise be liable during the tenure of the scholarship.