Details about CB Davidson Fund 2023
CB Davidson Fund 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Law.
The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Aberdeen and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to £2,500 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: University of Aberdeen
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to £2,500
- Host Country: United Kingdom
The CB Davidson fund provides limited financial support for Postgraduate students within the School of Law.
Eligibility for the CB Davidson Fund:
- Applicants must have applied to study or currently study Law at either research (PhD/LLM by Research) or taught level (LLM) at the University of Aberdeen.
- Candidates should be current students of the University of Aberdeen studying Law at either research (PhD/LLM by Research) or taught level (LLM) and propose to study abroad.
- Applicants should be members of staff from non-UK higher education institutions proposing to lecture at the University of Aberdeen.
- Students must be a member of staff of the University of Aberdeen wishing to study foreign law or legal practice and who has exhausted the possibility of funding from (a) external bodies and (b) Departmental funds.
Applicants must submit the relevant completed forms and supply all necessary documents by the applicable deadline.