Details about Darwin T. Turner Scholars Program 2023
Darwin T. Turner Scholars Program 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of All subjects offered by the university.
The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Dec 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of Cincinnati and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, varies . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Bachelors
- Provided by: University of Cincinnati
- Deadline: 01 Dec 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, varies
- Host Country: United States
The Darwin T. Turner Scholars Program (formerly known as the Minority Scholars Program) was established in 1976 to honor Darwin T. Turner, an African American student who, at the age of 16, was the youngest person ever to graduate from the University of Cincinnati. The Office of Ethnic Programs & Services offers this scholarship program to promote academic excellence, foster diversity, and provide leadership and service opportunities to incoming students. In addition to providing full-tuition funding, Darwin T. Turner Scholars are expected to participate in programs and activities designed to improve their intellectual, personal, and professional development.
Eligibility for the Darwin T. Turner Scholars Program:
- Applicants must be graduating high school seniors or have not been previously enrolled post-high school as a student at a college/university.
- Candidates must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 (based on an unweighted 4.0 scale) or 3.2 (based on a weighted 4.0 scale)
- Students should seek admission to a baccalaureate degree program.