Details about International Dean’s Scholarship at University of Maine 2023
International Dean’s Scholarship at University of Maine 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of All subjects offered by the university.
The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Maine and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to US$5,000 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except Canada.
- Degree: Bachelors
- Provided by: University of Maine
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to US$5,000 per year
- Host Country: United States
Eligibility for the International Dean’s Scholarship:
- Applicants must be International first-year and transfer undergraduate students.
- Students receiving the Canadian resident tuition rate are not eligible for this award.
- Sponsored students are not eligible for this award.
How to apply?
Applicants are considered for this scholarship when their application for admission is reviewed. No additional application is required. Applicants do not need to submit SAT and ACT scores to be considered for this award.
- The award is not renewed automatically each year. Students must maintain full-time enrollment and a cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of at least 2.00 in order for the scholarship to be renewed.
- Additionally, the award is for a maximum of 8 semesters (4 academic years) for a student entering as a first-year applicant and 4 semesters (2 academic years) for a transfer student.
- Recipients of the award must also remain on a non-immigrant student visa F-1 or J-1 to be eligible to hold the scholarship.