Details about Columbia Business School MBA Scholarships 2023
Columbia Business School MBA Scholarships 2023 is offered for MBA degree in the field of Business Administration.
The deadline for the sending your application is 03 Apr 2024. This scholarship is provided by Columbia business school and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to $30,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: MBA
- Provided by: Columbia business school
- Deadline: 03 Apr 2024
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to $30,000
- Host Country: United States
Columbia Business School offers partial-tuition scholarships to many qualified candidates, both domestic and international. Scholarships are mostly need-based, however, certain named scholarships have a merit component or have specific criteria designated by the donor. Details on applying for scholarships are available after admission.
Eligibility for the Columbia Business School MBA Scholarships:
- January Entry: admitted students will have access to the need-based application, in their admitted student portal, with a due date two weeks from the date of admission. The date of admission is defined as the date on which the Admissions Office notified the student via e-mail.
- August Entry: applicants invited to interview will have access to the need-based application, on their application status page, with a due date of two weeks from the date of invitation to interview.
- Although the percentage of recipients is high, students should not assume they will be awarded a need-based scholarship as these awards are not guaranteed.
Value of the Scholarship:
Award amounts range from $10,000–$30,000 for those who qualify and based on funds available (amounts can sometimes be higher in certain circumstances).