Details about Deakin Sanctuary Scholarships
Deakin Sanctuary Scholarships is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of All subjects offered by the university.
This scholarship is provided by Deakin University and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, 100% tuition fees + AUD 6,000 stipend per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except Australian and New Zealand citizens.
- Degree: Bachelors, Masters
- Provided by: Deakin University
- Deadline: 09 Jan 2024
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, 100% tuition fees + AUD 6,000 stipend per year
- Host Country: Australia
Deakin is dedicated to helping students from refugee backgrounds or those seeking asylum in Australia receive higher education in order to defray the expense of attending university.
Eligibility for Deakin Sanctuary Scholarships:
- The student must be an International student who holds one of the following:
- a Temporary Protection visa (Subclass 785)
- a Safe Haven Enterprise visa (Subclass 790)
- a Temporary Humanitarian Stay visa (Subclass 449)
- a Temporary Humanitarian Concern visa (Subclass 786)
- or be a person seeking asylum on Bridging visa A (Subclass 010) or Bridging visa E (Subclass 050 or 051)
- The applicant must be qualified to enroll in a Deakin University undergraduate or graduate program through coursework at the time of application.
- The student should begin attending Deakin University in Trimester/Semester 1 of 2024.
- Full-time study should be the student’s priority.
- The applicant must not be a current or former recipient of a Deakin Sanctuary Scholarship.
Value of the Scholarship:
- 100% of your student contribution (tuition fees).
- A cash payment of $6000 per year ($750 per credit point).