Details about Destination Australia Scholarship (for International Students) at University of Tasmania
Destination Australia Scholarship (for International Students) at University of Tasmania is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of All subjects offered by the university.
This scholarship is provided by Australian government and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, AUD 15,000 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except New Zealand.
- Degree: Bachelors
- Provided by: Australian government
- Deadline: 31 Jan 2024
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, AUD 15,000 per year
- Host Country: Australia
On March 20, 2019, the “Planning for Australia’s Future Population” included the announcement of the Destination Australia Program. This funding opportunity aims to build and strengthen rural Australian tertiary providers, draw in and assist domestic and foreign students to study in regional Australia, and provide students with a high-quality education. As the fourth-oldest university in Australia, the University of Tasmania is pleased to provide scholarships under the Destination Australia Program.
Eligibility for Destination Australia Scholarship (for International Students) at the University of Tasmania Scholarship:
- Accessible to foreign students enrolled full-time in bachelor’s, associate’s, or postgraduate coursework programs at the University of Tasmania in Hobart, Launceston, or Cradle Coast in 2024, both onshore and offshore.
- Students must be enrolled in the university for the first time and have a valid student visa in order to be eligible.
- The standard of the written application and academic merit will determine the selection.
- At least 75% of the student’s coursework must be completed on campus.
- The student needs to keep their GPA at 5 or above.
- For the term of the award, the student must keep a valid student visa.