Details about Director’s Scholarships for Academic Excellence at Australian National University 2023
Director’s Scholarships for Academic Excellence at Australian National University 2023 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Science, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics.
The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Australian National University (ANU) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $7,500 per annum . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except Australia.
- Degree: Bachelors, Masters
- Provided by: Australian National University (ANU)
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $7,500 per annum
- Host Country: Australia
Director’s Scholarship for Academic Excellence is offered by ANU College of Science to the very best international students from the ANU – SDU Joint Science College (JSC) at Shandong University, Weihai, China. The scholarship rewards high-quality, top-performing students from JSC who come to study at ANU.
Eligibility for the Director’s Scholarships for Academic Excellence:
- Applicants must be International students and currently enrolled in the ANU-SDU Joint Science College at Shandong University, Weihai.
- Candidates should have received an offer of admission to a vertical double degree combination of undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programs offered by the ANU College of Science.
- Students should have not received the Award previously.
Value of the scholarship:
The scholarship offers an award of $15,000 over two years. The award is paid in equal installments after the census date of the first and third semesters after commencement at ANU.
How to apply?
Eligible students will be provided a link to the online scholarship application form after they have submitted their application to study at the ANU. The online scholarship application form link will be sent to the email address provided by the student in their ANU International Student Application Form.