Details about The DeepMind Scholarship 2023
The DeepMind Scholarship 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Artificial Intelligence, Computer Science, Machine Learning for Visual Data Analytics, Computer Games.
The deadline for the sending your application is 05 Jun 2023. This scholarship is provided by Queen Mary University of London (QMUL) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, tuition fees + stipend + other benefits . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except the UK.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: Queen Mary University of London (QMUL)
- Deadline: 05 Jun 2023
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, tuition fees + stipend + other benefits
- Host Country: United Kingdom
ARC Centre of Excellence for Plant Energy Biology Warwick Hillier Honours Scholarships 2023
Oxford-Radcliffe Graduate Scholarships 2023
Cape Breton University Entrance Scholarships in Canada 2024
Need-based financial aid at the Harvard University 2023
Baden-Württemberg Ministry of Science, Research and Art: Mathilde Planck Lectureship Program (MPL) 2023
The DeepMind Scholarship at the Queen Mary University of London is a program to support and encourage underrepresented groups to pursue postgraduate education in the field of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Computer Science. The scholarships are for female and/or black students as these students are currently underrepresented in these areas of study.
Eligibility for the DeepMind Scholarship:
- Applicants must be UK or International students.
- Candidates must be identified as female and/or of Black ethnicity – each being an underrepresented group in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Computer Science.
- Students should have a confirmed offer to study on one of the following programs in September 2023: MSc in Artificial Intelligence (Full Time), MSc Computer Science (Full Time), MSc Computer Games (Full Time), MSc in Machine Learning for Visual Data Analytics (Full Time), MSc Advanced Robotics (Full Time) at Queen Mary University of London.
- A copy of your offer letter to study one of the following programs at Queen Mary: MSc in Artificial Intelligence (Full Time), MSc in Computer Science (FT), MSc in Computer Games, or MSc in Machine Learning for Visual Data Analytics (FT), MSc Advanced Robotics (FT) program.
- A completed application form, including a short statement of no more than 500 words detailing why you should be considered for the award and what motivated your interest in this area of study at Queen Mary University of London.
- A CV.