Details about Faculty of Arts Graduate Research International Grant at University of Melbourne 2023
Faculty of Arts Graduate Research International Grant at University of Melbourne 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Arts.
The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Dec 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of Melbourne and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to $5,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: University of Melbourne
- Deadline: 31 Dec 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to $5,000
- Host Country: Australia
Baden-Württemberg Ministry of Science, Research and Art: Mathilde Planck Lectureship Program (MPL) 2The objective of the Faculty of Arts Graduate Research Internati023
Eligibility for the Faculty of Arts Graduate Research International Grant:
- Applicants must be graduate researchers enrolled in the Department of the Faculty of Arts.
- Students should be post-confirmation or within three months of your expected confirmation date.
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate that the intended travel and research activity is essential to the timely completion of the applicant’s research thesis with strong support from their supervisor.
- Applicants should be able to present a reasonable and justifiable budget.
- Applicants must be making satisfactory progress and have a credible plan for timely completion.
- Candidates should have school support for 25% of the total budget requested. Your School Funding will be the source of this contribution.
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate that they have met all relevant University policy requirements relating to their research (such as compliance with the University’s code of conduct for research and student travel policy).
- A statement clearly outlining the significance of the travel to your research methodology and thesis
- A budget for the planned travel in Australian Dollars (AUD)
- The budget must be itemized in detail
- Evidence of sources of quotations budgeted items (ie. air and rail fares, and the source of other costs, etc.)
- A letter from your principal supervisor outlining in detail.