Details about Keith and Dorothy Mackay Postgraduate Scholarship 2023
Keith and Dorothy Mackay Postgraduate Scholarship 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of All subjects offered by the university.
The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Nov 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of New England and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $5,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: University of New England
- Deadline: 15 Nov 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $5,000
- Host Country: United Kingdom
Eligibility for Keith and Dorothy Mackay Postgraduate Scholarship:
- Applicant must be enrolled at the University of New England in an Honours year or intend to enroll in their Honours year in the following calendar year. This includes those enrolled in either a four-year degree course with a final Honours year or a three-year Bachelor’s degree with an additional Honours year.
- Candidate must be able to demonstrate financial need.
- One-page statement
- Referees’ reports
- A copy of an Austudy, Youth Allowance statement Health Care Card, or related documentation
- Copies of Academic Transcripts
- Documents to prove financial need.
Value of the Scholarship:
The successful applicants of the Keith and Dorothy Mackay Postgraduate Scholarship will receive an amount of $5,000.