Details about International Family Discounts (IFD) at Newcastle University 2023
International Family Discounts (IFD) at Newcastle University 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of All subjects offered by the university.
The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Newcastle University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 10% fees waiver . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except the UK.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: Newcastle University
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 10% fees waiver
- Host Country: United Kingdom
Eligibility for the International Family Discount:
- This discount is only available to students studying at the Newcastle city campus.
- The University offers partial discounts to close relatives (husband, wife, brother, sister, mother, father, son or daughter) of students and graduates, who have been assessed as International for fees purposes, and who wish to pursue their studies at Newcastle University in 2022/23 or are currently studying here.
- Students may only apply for a discount if they are registered as a student at the University or after they have been offered a place to study on their chosen degree programme, and have been assessed as International for fee purposes.
Value of the Award:
Successful applicants of the International Family Discount will receive a 10% of the tuition fee per year from the university.