Details about Marion Scholarship at Samford University 2023
Marion Scholarship at Samford University 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of All subjects offered at the university.
The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Dec 2023. This scholarship is provided by Samford University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to $13,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Bachelors
- Provided by: Samford University
- Deadline: 01 Dec 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to $13,000
- Host Country: United States
Founded in 1841 as Howard College in Marion, Alabama, Samford University is now home to more than 5,600 students. During the over 175-year history, Samford and its people have shown strength, perseverance, and dedication to excellence. The Marion Scholarship is awarded to individuals who will continue the tradition of holding steadfast to the values of Samford University while aspiring to make a positive impact in their communities and throughout the world.
Eligibility for the Marion Scholarship:
- Applicants of the Marion Scholarship must have an offer letter from Samford University for any bachelor’s program to avail of this scholarship.
- Students applying for the Marion Scholarship can be both domestic and international students.
- Applicants must surpass the admission requirements set by the University and are expected to exhibit great academic excellence.
Value of the Scholarship:
Successful applicants of the Marion Scholarship will receive $13,000 from Samford University.