Details about Journalism Scholarship for Indigenous Engagement at University of Queensland 2023
Journalism Scholarship for Indigenous Engagement at University of Queensland 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Journalism.
The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Queensland (UQ) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $5,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Bachelors
- Provided by: University of Queensland (UQ)
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $5,000
- Host Country: Australia
About this scholarship:
This scholarship was established by the School of Communication and Arts through the support of Mr. Bruce Woolley to provide opportunities for Australians from underrepresented groups to pursue academic and professional careers in Journalism, particularly focused on Indigenous issues.
Eligibility for the Journalism Scholarship for Indigenous Engagement:
- Applicants must be students of Bachelor of Journalism, Bachelor of Journalism (Honours), or Bachelor of Arts with a major or extended major in Journalism and Mass Communication.
- A dual program that includes one of the above degrees.
- Academic achievement and potential for scholastic success.
- Active engagement and participation in Indigenous communities and organizations that support Indigenous groups and causes.
- Stated career goals aligning with Journalism or related fields.