Details about Biozentrum PhD Fellowships Program at University of Basel 2023
Biozentrum PhD Fellowships Program at University of Basel 2023 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Molecular Life Sciences.
The deadline for the sending your application is 25 Oct 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of Basel, Switzerland and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, annual allowance + study trips + other benefits . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: PhD
- Provided by: University of Basel, Switzerland
- Deadline: 25 Oct 2023
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, annual allowance + study trips + other benefits
- Host Country: Switzerland
The Biozentrum encourages talented, ambitious, and highly motivated young scientists from all over the world to apply for the prestigious and sought-after fellowships offered by the Biozentrum Basel International PhD Program.
Eligibility for the Biozentrum PhD Fellowships Program:
- Applicants must hold or expect a university degree that qualifies them for a PhD program at the University of Basel (MSc and equivalent).
- In exceptional cases, outstanding students with a 4-year bachelor’s degree, typically from outside the Bologna system, are also eligible to apply.
- These will be able to complete a Master’s program on a fast track at the University of Basel as part of their fellowship.
- Electronic copies of your diploma/MSc degree with grades and transcripts as PDF files
- A CV or scientific résumé (maximum one page, pdf format)
- Names and contact information of 2 referees from your previous academic environment (usually faculty members). The referees will be contacted automatically and will be asked for a reference letter.
- An annual allowance to attend meetings, and acquire books or a computer.
- An annual study trip to a city with ties to Siemens.
- A personal certificate of acceptance into the fellowship program.
- Financial support for travel to postdoctoral interviews at the end of the Ph.D. thesis.