Details about Karl Kessler Memorial Prize 2023
Karl Kessler Memorial Prize 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Health and Medicine.
This scholarship is provided by University of Queensland (UQ) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $1,500 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: University of Queensland (UQ)
- Deadline: 22 Oct 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $1,500
- Host Country: Australia
About the Scholarship:
Established in 1992 in memory of Karl Kessler a medical student of the University who died from an infectious disease in 1989 while in his final year of study. Maintained by the income from a fund contributed by his friends.
Eligibility for the Karl Kessler Memorial Prize:
- Applicants must be Doctor of Medicine students who have completed an elective in a field related to infectious diseases, including clinical infectious diseases, clinical microbiology or public health.
- Candidates should submit an application by the due date.
- The strength of your essay detailing your experience
- Any other matter the selection committee considers relevant.