Details about McCall MacBain Scholarships 2023
McCall MacBain Scholarships 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of All subjects offered by the universities.
The deadline for the sending your application is 24 Aug 2023. This scholarship is provided by McCall MacBain Scholars, Canada and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, tuition fees + living allowance + relocation grant . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: McCall MacBain Scholars, Canada
- Deadline: 24 Aug 2023
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, tuition fees + living allowance + relocation grant
- Host Country: Canada
The McCall MacBain Scholarships are about much more than financial support. We believe in the power of community. This program brings together a diverse group of scholars who aspire to lead with purpose – individuals who have demonstrated leadership potential and an inner drive to make a positive impact in other people’s lives. While you and your fellow scholars will go on to work on a broad range of challenges in different sectors, you share a vision for the kind of leaders you want to be: leaders who serve others with integrity and humility, who are committed to continual learning and bridge-building, and who take bold, meaningful risks.
Eligibility for the McCall MacBain Scholarships:
- Applicants must be current students on track to earn their first bachelor’s degree by August 2024, OR
- Candidates should have earned their first bachelor’s degree in the last five years (January 2018 or later), OR
- Applicants should have earned their first bachelor’s degree more than five years ago, and are 30 years or younger in 2023.
- Tuition and fees for the full normal duration of the master’s or professional program
- A living stipend of $2,000 per month during academic terms
- A one-time relocation grant for moving to Montréal.