Details about Woodruff Dean’s Achievement Scholarship at Emory College of Arts And Sciences 2023
Woodruff Dean’s Achievement Scholarship at Emory College of Arts And Sciences 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of All Subjects.
The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Emory University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Ranging from a few thousand dollars to full tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals .
- Degree: Bachelors
- Provided by: Emory University
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Ranging from a few thousand dollars to full tuition fees
- Host Country: United States
The selection process for the Dean’s Achievement Scholarship (DAS) is highly competitive and open to rising sophomores in Emory College and Oxford College. This scholarship program offers various merit-based awards, including the prestigious Robert W. Woodruff Dean’s Achievement Scholarship.
Emory and Oxford Colleges grant multiple Dean’s Achievement Scholarships, differing amounts, and durations. These awards can range from one-time grants of a few thousand dollars to renewable scholarships that cover full tuition and fees.
The Robert W. Woodruff Dean’s Achievement Scholarship is awarded to one student from Oxford College and up to three students from Emory College. It includes complete coverage of tuition, fees, and on-campus room and board for up to five semesters of undergraduate study. In addition, recipients of the Woodruff Dean’s Achievement Scholarship enjoy additional benefits provided through the Emory College Woodruff Scholars Program. These benefits include priority registration, funding for summer enrichment activities, and access to specialized professional development opportunities.
Eligibility Criteria for Woodruff Dean’s Achievement Scholarship:
In order to be qualified to submit an application for the Woodruff DAS Dean’s Achievement Scholarships,
- The students must have been enrolled full-time as a first-year student in Emory or Oxford College in fall 2022 and spring 2023,
- The students must be enrolled full-time in Emory College, Goizueta Business School, or Oxford College in fall 2023, and
- The applicant must have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.75 after the spring 2023 semester, and
- The applicant must have made extraordinary contributions to the Emory community’s academic, intellectual, and extracurricular life.
The application and selection timeline:
- Wed, May 24
Students notified of eligibility
- Wed, May 31
Information Session Recording, 4-5 PM ET
- Mon, June 5
- Mon, June 5
Information Session Recording, 10-11 AM ET
- Fri, June 30
Information Session Recording, 12-1 PM ET
- Mon, July 10
Information Session Recording, 3-4 PM ET
- Tues, August 1 (11:59 pm ET)
- Fri, Sept 1
Faculty recommendations requested for semi-finalists
- Fri, Sept 22
Faculty recommendation submission deadline
- By Oct 27
Emory College DAS finalists invited to interview
- Sat, Nov 18
Emory College DAS interviews
- WEEK of Nov 20