Details about Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarships 2023
Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarships 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of All courses offered by the university.
The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Melbourne and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, up to 100% fees remission . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except Australia & New Zealand.
- Degree: Bachelors
- Provided by: University of Melbourne
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, up to 100% fees remission
- Host Country: Australia
- ARC Centre of Excellence for Plant Energy Biology Warwick Hillier Honours Scholarships 2023
- Oxford-Radcliffe Graduate Scholarships 2023
- Cape Breton University Entrance Scholarships in Canada 2024
- Need-based financial aid at the Harvard University 2023
- Baden-Württemberg Ministry of Science, Research and Art: Mathilde Planck Lectureship Program (MPL) 2023
Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship is offered to international students undertaking undergraduate study at the University of Melbourne.
Eligibility for the Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship:
- Applicant must be a citizen of a country other than Australia and New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia.
- Candidates should have completed secondary school outside Australia or a foundation program in Australia.
- Students must have received an unconditional offer for an undergraduate course at the University of Melbourne.
- Candidate should have a secondary school result that places you in the top 3%, such as:
- GCE A-levels: at least three A* grades with numerical grades and an average result of at least 93% in the best three subjects
- Most Australian Foundation Studies: an overall result of at least 98%
- International Baccalaureate (IB): a score of at least 42 (must be completed at a secondary school outside of Australia)
- US High School: a GPA of at least 3.9 in combination with an SAT of at least 1500 or an ACT of at least 31
- Canada Secondary School: an overall score of at least 97%
- India Secondary School (CBSE, ISCE, or State Board Exam); an overall score of at least 95%
- Vietnam High School has an overall Year 12 GPA of 9.0 or above
- Students must not have previously undertaken any tertiary studies (excluding extension studies completed as part of a year 12 program).
This scholarship and value are offered to eligible candidates based on academic merit and ranking according to prior academic results.