Details about Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships at Macquarie University 2023
Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships at Macquarie University 2023 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of All courses offered by the university.
The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Macquarie University and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, up to AU $10,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except Australia & New Zealand.
- Degree: Bachelors, Masters
- Provided by: Macquarie University
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, up to AU $10,000
- Host Country: Australia
- ARC Centre of Excellence for Plant Energy Biology Warwick Hillier Honours Scholarships 2023
- Oxford-Radcliffe Graduate Scholarships 2023
- Cape Breton University Entrance Scholarships in Canada 2024
- Need-based financial aid at the Harvard University 2023
- Baden-Württemberg Ministry of Science, Research and Art: Mathilde Planck Lectureship Program (MPL) 2023
About the scholarship:
The Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship (VCIS) is awarded to recognize academic excellence for international students. This is a highly competitive scholarship based on academic merit and is awarded to talented students intending to pursue a Bachelor’s or Master’s coursework degree at Macquarie University.
Eligibility for Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships:
- Applicants must be full-time international students commencing an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree (excluding Graduate Certificates and Global MBA courses).
- Candidates should achieve a minimum WAM equivalent of 65 for Postgraduate applications, or a minimum ATAR equivalent of 85 for Undergraduate applications.
- Students should commence study in the session and year indicated in your scholarship letter of offer.
Value of Scholarship:
The recipients of the Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships will get AU $10,000.