Details about Oregon Consular Corps International Studies Scholarship 2023
Oregon Consular Corps International Studies Scholarship 2023 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of International & Global Studies.
The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Oct 2023. This scholarship is provided by Portland State University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $3,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Bachelors, Masters
- Provided by: Portland State University
- Deadline: 31 Oct 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $3,000
- Hots Country: United States
Consul members of the Oregon Consular Corps (OCC) are committed to improved relations, communications, understanding, and trade between nations, peoples, and regions of the world. Oregon public universities are poorly funded and fewer young people in Oregon have the opportunity to pursue their educational and career dreams. Oregon Consular Corps members remember their own educational dreams and objectives and want more students in Oregon to have the opportunity to build a better world and better lives for themselves and for others.
Eligibility for the Oregon Consular Corps International Studies Scholarship:
- Applicants must be US citizens, or legal residents, or international students on student visas.
- Candidates should be declared International and Global Studies or Political Science majors as of Fall 2023.
- Students must be in junior class standing or above (90+ credits) in good academic standing.
- Applicants must maintain full-time status (12 credits per term) during the 2023-2024 academic year (fall, winter, and spring) and a minimum GPA of 3.00.
- Download and fill out the OCC application form
- A current resume/CV
- A copy of your unofficial PSU transcript
- Two letters of reference: At least one letter should be from a PSU faculty member or advisor with specific knowledge of your international study, international-related work experience, volunteer experience, or school work. Please ask for your reference letters to be emailed directly to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.