Details about Research Grants on Economic and Social Rights (Faculty of Law) at Laval University 2023
Research Grants on Economic and Social Rights (Faculty of Law) at Laval University 2023 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Law.
The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Oct 2023. This scholarship is provided by Laval University (Universite Laval), Canada and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to $10,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Masters, PhD
- Provided by: Laval University (Universite Laval), Canada
- Deadline: 15 Oct 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to $10,000
- Host Country: Canada
These scholarships aim to encourage the pursuit of graduate studies in law (master’s with essay or with dissertation and doctorate) on a subject linked or related to economic and social rights. The research topic may focus on issues related to access to education, care, services and determinants of health, housing, sufficient food and social security benefits. The work can also focus on the themes of poverty, homelessness, solidarity, social justice, access to justice for poor people and people in vulnerable situations, community organizations, equality, vulnerability, or any other subject related to economic and social rights.
Eligibility for the Research Grants on Economic and Social Rights (Faculty of Law):
- Candidates must have full-time registration (12 credits) at the time of receiving the scholarship (fall 2023), or have recognition of this status according to Financial Aid for Studies.
- If registering part-time (6 to 11 credits), people recognized as student parents under the terms of the Policy relating to student parents of Université Laval may be eligible for this competition.
- Students should have an excellent academic record and receive support from your research director.
- Applicants must stand out through the quality of their record (academic, political, or professional experience or through involvement in the non-governmental sector).
- The summary of your essay or dissertation project, one-page maximum (indicating who will supervise you)
- The list of funding sources already obtained during the last academic year
- The final transcript of the previous level of studies
- The most recent transcript from the current program
- A resume.