Details about Scholarship Program in Economic and Public Policy (PEPP) 2024
Scholarship Program in Economic and Public Policy (PEPP) 2024 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Economic and Public Policy. You can apply to this scholarship here.
This scholarship is provided by Asian Development Bank (ADB) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Tuition Fees, Round trip travel, other benefits . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of selected developing member countries.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: Asian Development Bank (ADB)
- Deadline: 26 Jan 2024
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Tuition Fees, Round trip travel, other benefits
- Host Country: Japan
The Program in Economic and Public Policy (PEPP) Scholarship offered by the University of Tsukuba is a master’s program that offers scholarships to mid-career professionals from developing and transition countries who have had a solid university education and working experience in areas related to policy-making. Using an interdisciplinary approach, the PEPP provides scholars with the training and the necessary skills for the conception, design, and implementation of development policies. It endeavors to contribute to the creation of an international community of highly trained professionals primed to grapple with the challenges of economic and social development.
Eligibility for the Program in Economic and Public Policy (PEPP) Scholarship offers:
- The candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent with a superior academic record.
- The candidate must gain admission to an approved MA course at an academic institution.
- The candidate must have at least two years of full-time professional work experience.
- The candidates must demonstrate proficiency in oral and written English communication skills by submitting either of the following scores of IELTS/TOEFL/TOEIC.
- The candidate must agree to return to his/her home country after completion of studies under the program.
Benefits of the Program in Economic and Public Policy (PEPP) Scholarship:
Students who have been given scholarship grants by the Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program (JJ/WBGSP) of the World Bank and the Asian Development Bank-Japan Scholarship Program (ADB-JSP) will enjoy the following benefits:
- Round trip air travel (economy class) between home country and Japan, plus a travel allowance for each one-way trip
- Full tuition and fees
- A monthly living stipend
- National health insurance
Deadline of the Program in Economic and Public Policy (PEPP) Scholarship:
Last date to apply for the Program in Economic and Public Policy (PEPP) Scholarship is 26th Jan 2024.