Details about Maynooth University Graduate Teaching Studentships 2024
Maynooth University Graduate Teaching Studentships 2024 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Selected subjects offered by the university.
This scholarship is provided by Maynooth University and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, tuition fees + maintenance award . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: PhD
- Provided by: Maynooth University
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, tuition fees + maintenance award
- Host Country: Ireland
Maynooth University offers funded student teaching assistant positions in several subject areas. The PhD program at Maynooth University will begin for successful applicants in the autumn semester, and they will have five years to finish their degree.
Eligibility for Maynooth University Graduate Teaching Studentships:
- Applicants of Maynooth University Graduate Teaching Studentships should be postgraduate students of the University and must also be employed by the University to deliver the academic programs by providing teaching support.
- Candidates will teach under the direction and guidance of a supervising staff member.
- Candidates applying for Maynooth University Graduate Teaching Studentships should meet the departmental criteria.
- Non-EU candidates are required to have IELTS or equivalent English language competency of at least 6.5.
- Ph.D. students will receive the award for not more than 5 years and master’s students for not more than 2 years.
- The successful applicants of Maynooth University Graduate Teaching Studentships will receive:
- Full tuition fee waiver.
- A stipend of EUR 9,007 per year.