Details about WCO Scholarship 2024
WCO Scholarship 2024 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Subjects offered by the University. You can apply to this scholarship here.
This scholarship is provided by World Customs Organization (WCO) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, monthly stipend + Round-trip economy-class air tickets + Admission and tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to applicants of WCO member countries.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: World Customs Organization (WCO)
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, monthly stipend + Round-trip economy-class air tickets + Admission and tuition fees
- Host Country: Belgium
The Japan-WCO Human Resource Development Programme (Scholarship Programme) offers a grant to deserving young Customs officers from developing WCO member countries to pursue master’s level studies at Tokyo, Japan’s Aoyama Gakuin University (AGU), covering travel, lodging, admission, tuition, and other approved expenses.
Eligibility Criteria for WCO Scholarship 2024:
- Students must be a customs officer of a developing member of the WCO with quality work experience of at least two years in the field of customs policy and administration in his/her home country.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have experience in IPR border enforcement, and who are expected to work in the IPR-related section of their Customs administration after this Scholarship Programme.
- Students must be in good health and preferably under 40 years of age as of April 1, 2024.
- Students who have already been awarded a scholarship under the Japan-WCO Human Resource Development Programme in the past will not be entitled to apply for this Scholarship Programme.
- After the completion of the Programme, the candidates should continue to work in their home Customs administration for 3 years at least.
Accepting the Scholarship:
To accept the Scholarship, a candidate must fill out, sign, and submit a document named Scholar Guidelines to the WCO.
Value of the Scholarship:
- The current amount of monthly stipend is 147,000 yen (as of 2023).
- The current amount of admission fee is 290,000 yen and the annual tuition fee is 917,000 yen (as of 2023).