Details about UCD Global Excellence Scholarship
UCD Global Excellence Scholarship is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Selected subjects offered by the university.
This scholarship is provided by University College Dublin and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to 100% of tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except EU nationas.
- Degree: Bachelors, Masters
- Provided by: University College Dublin
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to 100% of tuition fees
- Host Country: Ireland
Outstanding overseas students can apply for a limited number of Global Excellence Scholarships, which cover 100% and 50% of the tuition fees. Depending on where you are applying from, there are many deadlines for applying for the scholarship. Five weeks following each regional deadline, the results will be made public.
Eligibility for UCD Global Excellence Scholarship:
- Only self-funding applicants who are categorized as non-EU for tuition fee reasons are eligible for scholarships.
- Candidates for the Global Excellence Scholarship must not be enrolled in a UCD program after advancing from the UCD International Foundation Year (IFY).
- Only those who continue to be enrolled full-time at UCD are eligible to keep their Global Excellence Scholarship.
- Scholarship eligibility will be lost by a student who drops out, cancels, becomes inactive, enrolls part-time, is suspended, or is expelled from the university. When a student returns to normal, full-time enrollment at the university and their enrollment status changes to one of the aforementioned statuses for medical reasons (or other authorized extenuating circumstances), they may file a written appeal with the Scholarship Committee to have their scholarship reinstated.
Deadline for the scholarship:
There are different deadlines for each region:
North America: 1st February
South Asia: 28th February
All other Regions: 31st March