Details about University of Helsinki International Master’s Programme Scholarships 2024
University of Helsinki International Master’s Programme Scholarships 2024 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Selected subjects offered by the university.
This scholarship is provided by University of Helsinki (UH) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, either 50% or 100% of tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except EU and EEA.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: University of Helsinki (UH)
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, either 50% or 100% of tuition fees
- Host Country: Finland
Excellent students from outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland who wish to finish a master’s degree at the University of Helsinki are eligible to apply for scholarships.
Eligibility for University of Helsinki International Master’s Programme Scholarships:
- If the student is qualified for the University of Helsinki’s Master’s program.
- If tuition is the student’s responsibility: Tuition is due from citizens of non-EU/EEA nations who do not have a permanent residency permit in Finland. To find out if they must pay tuition, applicants should visit the Studyinfo website and read the FAQ section.
- The student satisfies the prerequisites to be granted a residence permit and entrance visa to Finland.
- The applicant should be able to demonstrate in your application that you achieved exceptional outcomes in your prior coursework.
Benefits of the scholarship:
- Scholarships to Finland and 100% waivers consist of:
- The cost of membership in the Student Union (HYY) includes cheap Uniport services, discounts on student meals in Unicafe restaurants, and savings on public transportation.
- Please be aware that starting in the fall semester of 2023, the basic student healthcare charge must be paid directly to Kela in accordance with their instructions.